    system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

    I know the location in windows platform :)

    Cheers

    Arihan Sinha, Sep 28, 2010

  2. Arihan Sinha wrote:
    > Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
    > system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

    And the way this has something to do with ruby is ...?

    Brian Candler, Sep 28, 2010

  3. Arihan Sinha

    Arihan Sinha Guest

    Brian Candler wrote:
    > Arihan Sinha wrote:
    >> Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
    >> system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

    > And the way this has something to do with ruby is ...?

    I wanted to delete the cache through ruby. Anyway I've done my own.

    Thanks

    Cheers

    Arihan Sinha, Sep 28, 2010
  4. Since the question has been brought up, it might be worth giving your
    answer so that other people can possibly use it in future.

    Adam Prescott, Sep 28, 2010
  5. Arihan Sinha

    Heesob Park Guest

    Hi,

    2010/9/28 Arihan Sinha <>:
    > Dear All,
    >

    > Can anyone please let me know the location of browser cache in mac
    > system for safari, google chrome and firefox.

    In my Mac OS X 10.6.4,
    Safari: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari"
    Chrome: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache"
    Firefox: "#{ENV['HOME']}/Library/Caches/Firefox/Profiles/buuuqus2.default/Cache"

    Regards,

    Park Heesob

    Heesob Park, Sep 28, 2010