Locator2 and SAX parsers

Falomiro de Vergatiesa

Hello:

I'm using the org.xml.sax JAVA API to manage a XML file.

I want to know if it exists a SAX parser ( SAX driver ) that supports
Locator2 interface (in org.xml.sax.ext package ).

My objetive is to get the encoding property of a XML file, and that
interface has a getEncoding() method.

Anyone SAX parsers that I've probed don't supports this interface (xerces,
piccolo, oracle , aelfred, ... )

I would like to know if somebody has used this JAVA interface (Locator2).

Thaaaaaanks