    Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
    the little scroll down boxes next to it

    how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

    WStoreyII, Dec 23, 2003

  2. WStoreyII

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:F84Gb.2010$>
    WStoreyII said:

    > Hello I have a frame

    do your parents know? do you really think they would approve if they
    knew?

    > how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

    what are you really trying to do?

    --
    brucie
    24/December/2003 09:28:32 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 23, 2003

  3. WStoreyII

    bjg Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:24:21 +0000, WStoreyII wrote:

    > Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
    > the little scroll down boxes next to it
    >
    > how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

    There's a frame element called noscroll or something. I have nfi since i
    haven't used frames in like 5 years, but there's something like that.

    bjg, Dec 24, 2003
  4. On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:24:21 GMT, "WStoreyII"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
    >the little scroll down boxes next to it
    >
    >how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

    Why?

    http://www.jeremymorgan.com

    Jeremy C. Morgan, Dec 24, 2003
  5. WStoreyII

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:p>
    bjg said:

    >> how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

    > There's a frame element called noscroll or something.

    scrolling. the default is auto which means the scroll bars will not
    appear unless they're needed.

    --
    brucie
    25/December/2003 12:04:40 am kilo