lock the scroll bar position

Grey

I have designed a ASP.NET form with many controls, so it needs to scroll
down with the scroll bar. My question is when I press "add" button in
datagrid(the datagrid was located at the bottom of the form, I need to
scroll down the bar) , the form was postbacked to server and just displayed
the upper part of the form. Is it possible to fix the position of the scroll
bar (I want to display the datagrid after the form postback) ?

Million Thanks

avnrao

when you press Add button, I assume that you are showing a blank record in
the datagrid. if so, you can set focus on the first item in the new row
which would bring the scroll bar down.

Av.

Daniel

Try to use SmartNavigation