    Ross

    -----------------------------
    This message is posted by http://asp.forumszone.com
    Ross, Apr 7, 2005

  2. Ross

    Mark Schupp Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2163

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development
    Integrity eLearning
    www.ielearning.com

    "Ross" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have a web site that I need to distribute to different sites around the

    country. Problem is each site has its own developers and I dont want to
    allow them access to the code, is there anything I can do to lock them out?

    Mark Schupp, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Ross

    Bullschmidt Guest

    PCbit
    http://www.pcbit.com
    Advanced HTML Optimizer
    Can remove white space in HTML and ASP files.
    Can do more optimizing if one wanted too.
    Apparently $24.95 as of 4/2005.

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Apr 8, 2005