    Vuk Guest

    when i implement crontab in my application his log4jjcrontab.properties
    overrides my log4j.properties
    Vuk, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Vuk

    Guest

    Le mercredi 17 novembre 2004 08:03:19 UTC-5, Vuk a écrit :
    > when i implement crontab in my application his log4jjcrontab.properties overrides my log4j.properties

    Not sure if we have the same problem but my app logs nicely when I launch it myself from the command line but fails to log when I let crontab launch it.
    , Sep 13, 2012

  3. Vuk

    Lars Enderin Guest

    2012-09-13 15:47, skrev:
    > Le mercredi 17 novembre 2004 08:03:19 UTC-5, Vuk a écrit :
    >> when i implement crontab in my application his log4jjcrontab.properties overrides my log4j.properties

    > Not sure if we have the same problem but my app logs nicely when I launch it myself from the command line but fails to log when I let crontab launch it.

    In a crontab script you have to spell out the full path to executables,
    or explicitly set the value of PATH to a suitable value similar to your
    own PATH when logged in.

    --
    Lars Enderin
    Lars Enderin, Sep 13, 2012
  4. Vuk

    Guest

    On Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:47:04 PM UTC+10, wrote:
    > Le mercredi 17 novembre 2004 08:03:19 UTC-5, Vuk a écrit :
    >
    > > when i implement crontab in my application his log4jjcrontab.propertiesoverrides my log4j.properties

    > Not sure if we have the same problem but my app logs nicely when I launchit myself from the command line but fails to log when I let crontab launchit.

    I have the same problem when executing a jar file via cron job. It does notlog the app logs implemented with log4j. Does anyone know the answer to why?
    , Apr 10, 2014