Log4J properties for WebApp on Tomcat 4.1

Discussion in 'Java' started by jAnO!, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. jAnO!

    jAnO! Guest

    "Son KwonNam" <> wrote in message
    news:cdnoot$i5q$...

    > What's happening to my Web application's log4j??

    It's messed up by a wrong system time.

    jAnO!, Jul 22, 2004

  2. jAnO!

    Son KwonNam Guest

    I have a web application which use log4j on Tomcat 4.1.

    I develop with Eclipse 2.1, Sysdeo Tomcat Plugin.

    I put log4j.properties on WEB-INF/classes.
    It worked fine.

    But someday, suddenly log4j log message became strange. Those log
    messages' format became the same as Tomcat's log.
    And, I also set DEBUG mode on log4j.properties, but from that time, I
    can only see INFO mode log messages.

    I could not find any "log4j.properties" on Tomcat 4.1's directory.
    I can only find log4j.properties on my web app's WEB-INF/classes.

    What's happening to my Web application's log4j??

    Thanks.

    Son KwonNam, Jul 22, 2004

  3. jAnO!

    Son KwonNam Guest

    jAnO! wrote:
    > "Son KwonNam" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>What's happening to my Web application's log4j??

    > It's messed up by a wrong system time.

    I don't get what you exactly mean.

    The system time is correct.

    Thanks.