    This sounds so easy to do, but I am totally clueless.

    Anyone have suggestions?
    Thanks,

    MotorcycleIke, Sep 21, 2005

  2. MotorcycleIke

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you are confusing two concepts.

    redirects tell the client browser to go to a new url. if you are trying to
    redirect to another site and supply login, that site need to supply a url
    for this (usually thru a query string). has this has become a popular
    security hack, this feature should disappear (like popups), as you can get
    security plugin to prevent it now.

    web client is used by the server to access content from another site. if you
    are trying to do this, its called html screen scraping, google and you will
    finds lots of info.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Thanks Bruce.