    press their login button.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks, I've spent a couple of days on this and am now braindead.
    MotorcycleIke, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Sorry. This NewsGroup is about XML-WebServices. I mean, how
    to design and develope distributed and connected applications
    based on SOAP, XML and different protocols like HTTP (and
    TCP, InProcess, MSMQ, etc. with WSE and WCF/Indigo).
    You are asking about ASP.NET normal web UI development, so
    please, submit your question to the ASP.NET Web Development Newsgroups:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...f4a-dfb8-42f1-b889-19bb40bca7c0&lang=en&cr=US

    Regards,

    --
    CESAR DE LA TORRE