Login and Sign Up from code to another website

Ramona

hi
i am asked to develop web application to login and signup to another
website.
i tried using httpwebrequest and httpwebresponse class and achieved my
purpose of login.but i couldnt do sign up.
i tried some of the http analyzer to track the postdata when i signed
up manually to a website
usually there are chances that a sign up page may continue to two or
three pages
so when i specify the postdata for the first page i am not able to
create an account.
i find there are certain hidden fields with values which are sent
through the postdata
like
startFilling Time=11222121
FormFillingTime=83
Submit.X=55
Submit.Y=13
for every sign up these values are getting changed
i dont know how to attempt this task
have anybody tried this task or anybody have an idea about this
plz let me know
i think the whole part of postdata is causing me the trouble
this is really frustrating me a lot coz i dont get any reference
through the net
so the only hopes forums
plz try to help me
thanks