    I changed the defaultUrl attribute in the web.config to points to other page
    and disabled the setting 'Enable Default Page' in the IIS with no success

    Pls. help

    Ahmed Hashish, Mar 23, 2006

  2. In your VS project, set the asxp page (that you want the login page to
    redirect to) to startup page (right click on the page and choose "set as
    startup page" or something like that).
    In your IIS, right click on the web site in question and choose properties.
    Click on the Documents tab, and remove all the default web page list there,
    then add your own default page name in.
    This should fix your problem.
    Hope this helps.
    VHD50.