Login control missing some properties

Adam M

Hi all,

I am using VS2008 and when click on the Login control and look at its
properties pane, I am missing some of the properties in the GUI. I saw an
MSDN video about using this control and the demo shows alot more properties
in the IDE than I am seeing when I perform the exact same steps.

For example, I am missing the whole Links section in the Login control
properties, including:
CreateUserIconUrl
CreateUserText
CreateUserUrl
HelpPageIconUrl
HelpPageText
HelpPageUrl
PasswordRecoveryIconUrl
PasswordRecoveryText
PasswordRecoveryUrl

Any ideas what might be causing these to not show in my IDE?

Thanks!
Adam

Angel

I had a similar experience where my Ajax tool kit which I had installed would
not show up in the control box. I found out that because VS2008 can target
multiple framework you really have to be mindful where and what environment
you’re working in or things will not behave the way you expect. In my case,
the new web site I had created was by accident in 3.5 and the toolkit
installed was in 2.0. So all I had to do was switch my target framework the
toolkit appeared.