Login Control .NET 2005

soumya

Hello all,

I have a problem with displaying the "CreateUserUrl" property of the
Login control on a Content Panel. I do not know what the reason is
except for that particular property, everything else works like
FailureActionText, etc. Also I have tried to add a hyperlink
externally, but that doesnt work too.

Please do suggest some solution if anyone knows. I am pasting a part of
the code here.

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
Runat="Server">
<form id="Form1" runat="server" method="post">

<asp:Login ID="Epay_Login" runat="server"
CreateUserText="Create a new Account"
CreateUserUrl="~/EPay/CreateUser.aspx" RememberMeSet="false"
DestinationPageUrl="~/EPay/RequestSpace.aspx" FailureText="Login
Failed. Check Credentials" FailureAction="Refresh" />

</form>
</asp:Content>

Sowmya Mulukutla,

Jan Hyde

"soumya" <[email protected]>'s wild thoughts were
released on 27 Apr 2006 16:47:09 -0700 bearing the following
fruit:
[...]

I'm not too clear what your saying the problem is.

Anyhoo. Does the user (presumably unauthenticated) have
permission to access CreateUser.aspx, what folder
permissions do you have set for the EPay folder?

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)