Login control persistence problem

John

Hi

I am using login control with sql server based membership/roles. I have
checked the 'remember me' tick box but the login control does not show the
username/password when I next come back to the login control page. What do I
need to do to enable this persistence?

Thanks

Regards

mablejune

Hi

I am using login control with sql server based membership/roles. I have
checked the 'remember me' tick box but the login control does not show the
username/password when I next come back to the login control page. What do I
need to do to enable this persistence?

Thanks

Regards

If you are using the LoginStatus control you should see it disply
"Logoff" instead of "Please Log In". In fact if the "Remember Me"
functionality is working you should not be taken to the login page
when the user browses the wenb site. The user should be taken to the
default page of the web app.

Otis

John

Makes sense. Thanks