    this dialog, and force it to not remember any passwords?

    Thanks in advance.

    bh

    bh, Oct 17, 2008

  2. That is a function of the browser, which is on the client side, so you
    cannot code this.

    Apparently, however, you can simply add autocomplete="false" to the <form>
    tag on the page. I have not tested this.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 17, 2008