    error (i cant see the error, it drops me to a standard error page); i presume
    the reason is that .net doesnt know the location of the login info.

    Please help.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbiBSaWNoYXJkc29u?=, Sep 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbiBSaWNoYXJkc29u?=

    Hayden Kirk Guest

    Hey

    This took me awhile to find as well... add this to your config:

    <connectionStrings>

    <remove name="LocalSqlServer" />

    <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=IP_ADDRESS;Initial
    Catalog=DATABASE;Integrated Security=True"
    providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

    </connectionStrings>

    That should help... this area doesn't seem to be well documented.

    "Owen Richardson" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Hayden Kirk, Sep 11, 2006

  3. Thanks Hayden!

    =?Utf-8?B?T3dlbiBSaWNoYXJkc29u?=, Sep 11, 2006