    I would like to ask how could these components work with existing 1.1
    applications or even asp applications?

    thanks

    Baron, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Baron

    Brock Allen Guest

    The 2.0 membership provider has been backported to 1.1. For the life of me
    I can't find a link for you (sorry). I don't know if the associated controls
    were part of that backport (I don't see why they wouldn't have been).

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Baron

    Baron Guest

    Thanks

    how about asp?

    Baron, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Baron

    Brock Allen Guest

    Sorry, you're out of luck for classic ASP. :)

    Brock Allen, Aug 11, 2005
  5. Baron

    Dave Johnson Guest

    i have done a lot of research for 1.1 support but found nothing !!! so i
    will ask for you confirmation Brock so please reply me as i really need it,
    thanx

    -sharing makes all the difference-

    Dave Johnson, Dec 19, 2005