Login Dialog

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ruca, May 23, 2006.

  1. ruca

    ruca Guest

    Hi,

    I have a WebApplication that use Windows authentication and permits do auto
    login. Usually this works fine, but recently one of my clients tell me that
    each time that he access the site that Login Dialog always appears. I
    already ask him if his client machine belongs to domain and he confirmed. I
    already see properties in IIS and it is ok too.
    His server operating system is a Windows Server 2003.

    Can anyone help me?

    --
    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    Hope can help (if I try to help)

    ruca

    ruca, May 23, 2006

  2. ruca

    V Guest

    Hi Ruca,

    Ask you client to make sure that he has "Enable Integrated Windows
    Authentication" option checked under under Internet
    Explorer->Tools->Options->Advanced->Security

    Regards,
    Vaibhav
    Nagarro

    V, May 23, 2006