Login Dialog

ruca

Hi,

I have a WebApplication that use Windows authentication and permits do auto
login. Usually this works fine, but recently one of my clients tell me that
each time that he access the site that Login Dialog always appears. I
already ask him if his client machine belongs to domain and he confirmed. I
already see properties in IIS and it is ok too.
His server operating system is a Windows Server 2003.

Can anyone help me?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET

Thank's (if you try to help me)
Hope can help (if I try to help)

ruca

Hi Ruca,

Ask you client to make sure that he has "Enable Integrated Windows
Authentication" option checked under under Internet
Explorer->Tools->Options->Advanced->Security

Regards,
Vaibhav
Nagarro