login example

precode

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to let visitors to create an account, and
then login and logout.

The problem I am having is that I cannot run perl on any of the free
hosting sites that I have. So I have tried numerous times to redirect
the login through my Apache Server on xp-pro here, but when I try to
access my page from the internet elsewhere (besides home) I cannot
connect.

My address is http://apache.dvrdns.org and i'm sending the login to
http://apache.dvrdns.org/one.pl

The free hosting site is: www.help101.bravehost.com

I have read numerous books and tried 4 different hosting site such as
tripod, Bravenet, I use comcast as my isp and comcast doesn't support
perl or cgi or php.

Is there a link for information on using perl to login with a free or
no money account where visiotrs to a site can register and access the
internet without a fee

Thank you

idunno