login example

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by precode@comcast.net, May 29, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I am trying to learn how to let visitors to create an account, and
    then login and logout.

    The problem I am having is that I cannot run perl on any of the free
    hosting sites that I have. So I have tried numerous times to redirect
    the login through my Apache Server on xp-pro here, but when I try to
    access my page from the internet elsewhere (besides home) I cannot
    connect.

    My address is http://apache.dvrdns.org and i'm sending the login to
    http://apache.dvrdns.org/one.pl

    The free hosting site is: www.help101.bravehost.com

    I have read numerous books and tried 4 different hosting site such as
    tripod, Bravenet, I use comcast as my isp and comcast doesn't support
    perl or cgi or php.

    Is there a link for information on using perl to login with a free or
    no money account where visiotrs to a site can register and access the
    internet without a fee

    Thank you

    idunno

    , May 29, 2007

  2. Mumia W. Guest

    On 05/29/2007 05:54 PM, wrote:
    > [...]
    > Is there a link for information on using perl to login with a free or
    > no money account where visiotrs to a site can register and access the
    > internet without a fee
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > idunno

    The newsgroup alt.freewebhosting is over there ------------------>