Login Failed after running aspnet_regsql

cs_in_va

I ran aspnet_regsql to create the membership tables in my current
database (ADAHSystem), however, now when I try to configure the user
accounts I get, "Cannot open user default database. Login failed." I
have done some googling and found in the the examples I see something
like this:

<remove name="LocalSqlServer"/>
<add name="LocalSqlServer"
connectionString="server=.;database=aspnetdb;integrated
security=sspi;"/>

In my web config I have this for my database:

<add name="csADAHSystem"
connectionString="Data Source=CHRIS-PC;Initial
Catalog=ADAHSystem;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=XXXXXXXXXX;Password=XXXXXXX"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

This is setup the same as I have on my Godaddy account. The connection
string works fine on my web pages, but does not work for the
membership information.

Then when I go to provide I only see: AspNetSqlProvider

I click test and then I get: " Could not establish a connection to the
database. If you have not yet created the SQL Server database, exit
the Web Site Administration tool, use the aspnet_regsql command-line
utility to create and configure the database, and then return to this
tool to set the provider. " Which I have already run.

[...]

I added the values just like in the example but used my own username
etc, and it worked, but why and would it still work when I upload my
web site to Godaddy?