    miss something.
    Does anyone has any suggestions? Thanks.

    Paul Shiue

    =?Utf-8?B?cHNoaXVl?=, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Check to make sure the ASP.Net user permissions are setup correctly and you may want to check the user that is in the Machine.Config file in the windows/microsoft.net/[version]/config directory under processmodel.

    Alan Washington
    http://www.aewnet.com

    User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

    alan.washington, Oct 24, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cHNoaXVl?=

    Norman Yuan Guest

    What are you trying to log in? A database? SQL Server (or other DB Server)
    or Access DB (you mentioned "database directory", so I guess you may talking
    about Access DB). If it is Access DB, you must make MachineName\ASPNET have
    writing permission to the folder where *.mdb located.

    Norman Yuan, Oct 24, 2004
  4. I got it to work. Here is the information:

    ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.2003FEB.1033/vbcon/html/vbtskAccessingSQLServerUsingWindowsIntegratedSecurity.htm

    Paul

    =?Utf-8?B?cHNoaXVl?=, Oct 24, 2004