    1) How can I make a server TRUSTED?

    It seems the only way to have a bound controls is to have a trusted
    connection to a server. Is that correct?
    Blake Versiga, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Hi

    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/Q307/0/02.asp&NoWebContent=1
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q269587

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson
    ==============================
    Microsoft Internet Client & Controls MVP
    ==============================

    Vidar Petursson, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Hello Blake,

    I have some suggestions:

    1) Post your connection string here. :)

    2) Double check the security of your SQL server to make sure that whether
    it supports windows intrgrated authentication and sql server
    authentication.

    3) Use SQL server profiler to audit all the login action to see which login
    action failed.

    If the root cause still can't be found, please post here. Thanks.

    Best regards,
    yhhuang
    VS.NET, Visual C++
    Microsoft