Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Rick

I am stumped. Can anyone help?

I have an ASP.Net Application, trying to connect to SQL Server DB.

Connection String: Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security
Info=False;Initial Catalog=DB_Name;Data Source=DB_SOURCE;packet size=4096

IIS Directory Security: Enable Anonymous Access. - The User and Password are
correct.

I have checked the database and the Anonymous user has the correct
permissions.

Web.config contains <identity impersonate="true" /> and Trust level is set
to Full

When Connecting to the DB I get the following Error: "Login failed for user
'(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection."

Thanks,
Rick

Rick

It is on a Virtural PC, and Runs under a Sharepoint Portal. The Database
does reside on the same server.

Rick

It seems to be a Sharepoint issue. The web site resides under a sharepoint
portal, If I go directly to the web site everything works fine, if I go to
the Sharepoint portal and then to the site via a link in Sharepoint. I
recieve the error, I have also discovered that some of the button click
events will not fire if going to the site via Sharepoint.