Login failed for user '(null)'

news.microsoft.com

Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection.

I guess I get this because, my pages are hosted on WinXP IIS and the sql
server is on Win2k3.

So my aspnet a/c doesn't match with the Win2k3's aspnet a/c.

But what is the solution for this?

Ken Schaefer

Use a domain account that has permission to login to the remote SQL Server.

Cheers
Ken

--
IIS Blog: www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/