    server is on Win2k3.

    So my aspnet a/c doesn't match with the Win2k3's aspnet a/c.

    But what is the solution for this?

    news.microsoft.com, Jun 7, 2005

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Use a domain account that has permission to login to the remote SQL Server.

    Cheers
    Ken

    --
    IIS Blog: www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/
    Web: www.adopenstatic.com

    "news.microsoft.com" <> wrote in message
    : Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
    : Server connection.
    :
    : I guess I get this because, my pages are hosted on WinXP IIS and the sql
    : server is on Win2k3.
    :
    :
    :