    Somebody any suggestions ?

    Thanx

    John
    John Devlon, Apr 21, 2008

  2. It could be a hundred different things, but the most common one is that you
    do not have the folder where your Accesss MDB database file is located
    enabled for write access. Also, suggest you learn to wire up the
    Application_Error event handler in your global.asax to log unhandled
    exceptions. It will help you immensely with issues like this.
    -- Peter
    To be a success, arm yourself with the tools you need and learn how to use
    them.

    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://ittyurl.net