login into normal web pages through c#.net

apondu

Hi,

I work on C#.Net.

I am working on some application which as a requirements of
downloading files and extracting data form web pages, and i have a
probelm in doing so sometime i am required to log into the site to get
the data form those sites. I wanted to knw how can i log into those
web sites with the registered username and password for those web
sites.

Thanksfor the help

Regards,
Govardhan

Michael Nemtsev

Hello apondu,

Try this http://groups.google.com/group/micr...read/thread/d5b0afccd6e9faee/a656cbf633441498

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

a> Hi,
a>
a> I work on C#.Net.
a>
a> I am working on some application which as a requirements of
a> downloading files and extracting data form web pages, and i have a
a> probelm in doing so sometime i am required to log into the site to
a> get the data form those sites. I wanted to knw how can i log into
a> those web sites with the registered username and password for those
a> web sites.
a>
a> Thanksfor the help
a>
a> Regards,
a> Govardhan

apondu

Hello apondu,

Try thishttp://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/b...

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog:http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog:http://devkids.blogspot.com/

a> Hi,
a>
a> I work onC#.Net.
a>
a> I am working on some application which as a requirements of
a> downloading files and extracting data formwebpages, and i have a
a> probelm in doing so sometime i am required to log into the site to
a> get the data form those sites. I wanted to knw how can i log into
a> thosewebsites with the registered username and password for those
a>websites.
a>
a> Thanksfor the help
a>
a> Regards,
a> Govardhan

Hi Michael,

thanks for the response, but even in tht i couldn't get the answer wht
i was looking fot. Cn u let me knw hw to acieve the task i want to
perform if u have any idea, b'coz even i am facing the same problem, i
get the login page rather the page which i want to scrap, may be its
bcoz i have successfully logged in to the site..

Waiting for ur response,

Thank You,

Regards,
Govardhan