Login LoggedIn event and Profile object question

Rusty Hill

My site does not allow anonymous users. After a user has logged in and been
authenticated I need to access some information in their profile object. I
thought I would do this in the LoggedIn event of the Login object but when
that event fires the user is still not authenticated so the profile is null.

Where and how should I be doing this? Should I be checking the
ProfileModule.MigrateAnonymous Event in the global.asax? Remember I do not
allow anonymous users at all and just want to grab a custom property from
the profile object the moment I know who the user is and have access to
their specific of the profile object. Thank you.

Rusty Hill

I had to get creative and here is how I solved it:

protected void Login1_LoggedIn(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// Get the login object
Login login = sender as Login;

// Get the profile for the logged in user
ProfileCommon usersProfile = Profile.GetProfile(login.UserName);

// Go set the session UI culture
if (usersProfile.PreferredUICulture != "")
Session["PreferredUICulture"] = Profile.PreferredUICulture;