Login page with Basic authentication (newbie)

Steven K0

Hello,

I am using ASP.Net with Visual Basic.

I have a directory that has Basic Authentication turned on, which is working
fine. The problem with this login, is that all it ask for is the login and
password. My users call me becuase they think they can't log in, but they
are forgetting to type their domain name (MyDomainName\UserHandle). I found
a web site in our organization that has NT Authentication, but they have
there own page for the login and the page gives instructions for loging into
the site. Unfortunately, this site is maintained by an outside vendor.

My question is how can I create my own login page for Basic Authentication.