    The "exit" could only close current browser instance with the application ,
    not all open browser, How can I fix the problem?

    Thanks.

    Jasmine, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Its always very hard to try and change standard browser behaviour and in
    your case, revoking credentials woould still not work as it would do that
    for all browser sessions, or at least appear very unreliable as it may in
    fact work in some situations. At any rate, is it possible to use forms
    authentication instead of basic? This would give you more control even
    though it would still be convoluted to manage the cookies required.

    Here is a couple of links that may help you, but in all honesty, I dont
    think its going to work without some major effort and trickery.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...erence/constants/clearauthenticationcache.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../reference/methods/execcommand.asp?frame=true

    --

    - Paul Glavich
    ASP.NET MVP

    ,

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Apr 11, 2005