Login question

Peter Rooney

Hi,

Simple question, I have a login page that asks for a usrname and
password if this data exists in the database it creates a session
variable for each then redirects to another page, this page checks the
user sesion for a value and if it is not empty it displays the page or
redirects you back to the login page if the session is empty.

When I log in it displays the redirected page correctly but if I follow
a subsequent link to another page (all pages run the same check)it
redirects me back to the login page even though the two sessions are
valid (I did a response.write to confirm the values) however if I log in
again it lets me view all the pages correctly, what would be the reason
that the first login seems to lose the session values but by logging in
again allows me to continue?

many thanks

Lasse Edsvik

use response.write on all pages for the sessionvariables to see where it
goes empty...... and check that document for spellingerrors etc on variables
and such

/Lasse