    password.

    Where and how can I save the username and password?

    Thanks!

    Arjen, Apr 17, 2004

  2. I suggest to save your username or password on the register of your windows or server. If you know how to do that, let you try.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hpbg==?=, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Arjen

    Joe Fallon Guest

    Use Principal and Identity classes to authenticate users.
    There is a standard class for this which you can modify to enhance it for
    your needs.

    It stores things like:
    IsAuthenticated = True/False
    IsInRole("some role") = True/False