    correct, anybody got any links or examples?

    Ta
    Merlin
    Merlin, Feb 16, 2004

  2. This sounds perfect for Forms Authentication with a custom resource auth.
    You can see a good example of this here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/SecNetHT03.asp

    This AB might helps for your Authz and user profiles.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag/html/authpro.asp

    Hernan L.

    "Merlin" <> wrote in message
    > Hey group,
    >
    > I would like to be able to write a ASP page and on it have a link to

    another
    > ASP page. I would like to be able to have a Access Database or similar

    with

    Hernan de Lahitte, Feb 16, 2004