    Thanks, i really need an example or any clues about how to login in
    such particular webpage (hotmail)

    Michel
    Michel, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Michel

    fayland Guest

    Try WWW::Mechanize

    https://loginnet.passport.com/ppsec...4325&da=passport.com&kpp=2&svc=mail&msppjph=1

    fayland, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Michel

    Guest

    fayland wrote:
    > Try WWW::Mechanize

    even better:

    after learning abouth WWW::Mechanize, use HTTP::Recorder to help write
    your script. The only downside of this method is that it will not
    record javascript or SSL, which greatly limits its usefulness in tasks
    like checking bank statements etc...

    It seems like some web sites are just designed to make access via
    WWW::Mechanize difficult or impossible. There are a couple that I can
    not get to work and I can't use Recorder because they are over SSL.
    I'll have to get on their e-mail list.

    For your task, a search of search.cpan.org for 'mechanize hotmail'
    revealed a promising module named WWW::Hotmail.

    wana
    , Apr 10, 2005