Logon with Digital Siganture (PKI/OCES - or what else they're called)

Martin Høst Normark

Hi everyone

Has anyone got the least experience in integrating the Digital Signature
with an ASP.NET[C#] Web Application?

Here in Denmark, as I supose in many other countries, they're promoting the
digital signature. A lot of people already has one, to do their taxes, and
much more. I have to use for a business-to-business e-commerce solution,
where it's vital that the right user is being logged on, and not give his
username and password to a colleague...

Due to the Digital Signatures usage, companies are very aware of which
employees has access to tax, VAT and things like that - and I can make a
more secure web application...

Anyone with just a good idea, own experiences, good links, or something?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Martin HN