Logos in Web Form

Guest

I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
thanks for any assistance.

Mark Fitzpatrick

If you're in VS.Net, you can copy it from Windows Explorer and either try a
paste into the directory within the VS.Net solution explorer, or put it into
the images directory directly through Windows Explorer (just a normal copy
and paste of the file).

To get VS.Net to see it, you have to select the Show All Files option, which
is either under the project menu or as a button on top of the solution
explorer when you have clicked on a web project or a sub-file.

After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
point to the file.

Guest

I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
thanks for any assistance.

Include the folder/image into project (Add Existing Item) and drag and
drop the image onto the web form from solution explorer

Przemek Ptasznik

Mark Fitzpatrick napisa³(a):
After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
point to the file.
If that image is only for decorative purposes - it'll be better just to
use css to set it as a background of an chosen html element.