    Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
    folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
    thanks for any assistance.
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJldA==?=, Mar 12, 2007

  2. If you're in VS.Net, you can copy it from Windows Explorer and either try a
    paste into the directory within the VS.Net solution explorer, or put it into
    the images directory directly through Windows Explorer (just a normal copy
    and paste of the file).

    To get VS.Net to see it, you have to select the Show All Files option, which
    is either under the project menu or as a button on top of the solution
    explorer when you have clicked on a web project or a sub-file.

    After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
    point to the file.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Mar 12, 2007

  3. On Mar 12, 10:52 pm, Bret <> wrote:
    > I have .jpg file that represents my customer's logo.
    > Please how do I get this into my into my Web Form & Web Project. I have a
    > folder I've created named "Images" but dont know what to do from here.
    > thanks for any assistance.

    Include the folder/image into project (Add Existing Item) and drag and
    drop the image onto the web form from solution explorer
    Alexey Smirnov, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Mark Fitzpatrick napisa³(a):

    > After that, just insert a normal HTML image or ASP.Net Image control and
    > point to the file.

    If that image is only for decorative purposes - it'll be better just to
    use css to set it as a background of an chosen html element.

    --
    PP
    Przemek Ptasznik, Mar 12, 2007