Long file

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, May 25, 2005.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, May 25, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:25:51 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> wrote:

    : this page is already quite long, so it seems as
    : I cannot save more content using note pad (anteckningar)

    Get Editpad Lite - it's free, and far, far better.
    Search Google?

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, May 25, 2005

    http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 25, 2005
  4. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Sid Ismail wrote:
    > > On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:25:51 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > : this page is already quite long, so it seems as : I cannot save
    > > more content using note pad (anteckningar)
    > >
    > > Get Editpad Lite - it's free, and far, far better. Search Google?

    > http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html

    It is not for commercial use.
    I saved it using Word Pad, anyway.
    I hope it will be ok.

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 25, 2005

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i

    meddelandet
    > > Sid Ismail wrote:
    > > > On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:25:51 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > > > <> wrote:
    > > >
    > > > : this page is already quite long, so it seems as : I cannot save
    > > > more content using note pad (anteckningar)
    > > >
    > > > Get Editpad Lite - it's free, and far, far better. Search Google?

    > > http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html

    > It is not for commercial use.

    I mean: Editpad is free only for them who do not use it for commercial use
    but my site is commercial, so I thought it would be better not to take it.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 25, 2005
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Oli Filth Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >
    >>Sid Ismail wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:25:51 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    >>><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>: this page is already quite long, so it seems as : I cannot save
    >>>more content using note pad (anteckningar)
    >>>
    >>>Get Editpad Lite - it's free, and far, far better. Search Google?

    >>http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html

    > It is not for commercial use.
    > I saved it using Word Pad, anyway.
    > I hope it will be ok.

    How long have you been writing HTML and PHP, and you're still using
    Notepad?? WordPad is hardly any better. There are *dozens* of free
    dedicated code editors out there that will make you life easier.

    I use Crimson Editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/), it's very good,
    and doesn't have any licencing problems as far as I can see.

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, May 25, 2005
  7. "Oli Filth" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i

    meddelandet

    > How long have you been writing HTML and PHP, and you're still using
    > Notepad?? WordPad is hardly any better. There are *dozens* of free
    > dedicated code editors out there that will make you life easier.
    >
    > I use Crimson Editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/), it's very good,
    > and doesn't have any licencing problems as far as I can see.

    What is wrong with WordPad and what is better with the Editor which you
    mentioned?

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/partille-a-maggio-2005.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 26, 2005
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Oli Filth" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    ...didn't write anything quoted here. Please trim attributes along with
    the quote, if you remove it.

    >>> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i
    >>> meddelandet news:AV_ke.19347$...

    ...didn't write anything quoted here. Please trim attributes along with
    the quote, if you remove it.

    >> How long have you been writing HTML and PHP, and you're still
    >> using Notepad?? WordPad is hardly any better. There are *dozens*
    >> of free dedicated code editors out there that will make you life
    >> easier.
    >>
    >> I use Crimson Editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/), it's very
    >> good, and doesn't have any licencing problems as far as I can
    >> see.

    > What is wrong with WordPad

    It's better than Notepad, but only just so.

    > and what is better with the Editor which you mentioned?

    Crimson Editor? It is an _application_ not just a single-file editor.
    It has syntax colouring. It will manage your project. It will ... oh
    heck, go download it and fire it up!

    (Please fix your sig separator; needs to be dash-dash-space.)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 26, 2005
  9. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Oli Filth Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero said the following on 26/05/2005 12:45:
    > "Oli Filth" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >>How long have you been writing HTML and PHP, and you're still using
    >>Notepad?? WordPad is hardly any better. There are *dozens* of free
    >>dedicated code editors out there that will make you life easier.
    >>
    >>I use Crimson Editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/), it's very good,
    >>and doesn't have any licencing problems as far as I can see.

    > What is wrong with WordPad and what is better with the Editor which you
    > mentioned?

    Umm...

    * Syntax highlighting (loads of languages)
    * Automatic indenting
    * Highlights matching brackets
    * Intelligent selection
    * Shows line numbers
    * Automatic block commenting
    * Regular-expression-based find/replace
    * The ability to run custom tools and macros (e.g. a C compiler)
    * Directory/project viewer

    And as BtS says, please fix your newsreader signature.

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, May 26, 2005