Look for existing schema

Discussion in 'XML' started by Steve, Oct 6, 2005.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to find out if a particular schema I've been asked to develop
    already exists.

    The schema itself will hopefully represent the definition of messages on a
    1553 Milbus. For example - I'll need to define data elements and their bit
    positions, sizes, fixed point scaling factors, frame rates for messages,
    etc.

    Is there such thing as central repository of public schemas? Or can someone
    suggest useful sites where I can search for existing schemas? Or better
    still, a schema already complete to save me some work! :)

    Thanks for any help.

    --
    Regards,
    Steve.

    "...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
    is that?"
    Steve, Oct 6, 2005