    At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

    Thanks in advance,

    - Sven

    Sven, Nov 14, 2003

  2. After a long battle with technology, (Sven), an earthling, wrote:
    > Could anyone point me to a SOAP implementation for C? What I would
    > like to do is call out to Web Services from C, and may be later also the
    > reverse- expose C functions as a Web Service...
    > At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

    gSOAP is the one that is being maintained at present... It speaks
    both C and C++.
    --
    let name="aa454" and tld="freenet.carleton.ca" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
    <http://cbbrowne.com/info/soap.html>

    Christopher Browne, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Sven

    CBFalconer Guest

    Sven wrote:

    > Could anyone point me to a SOAP implementation for C? What I would
    > like to do is call out to Web Services from C, and may be later
    > also the reverse- expose C functions as a Web Service...
    > At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

    That would be highly unclean, since there is no SOAP in standard
    C. I suggest you find a group dedicated to your system, such as

    --
    Chuck F () ()

    CBFalconer, Nov 14, 2003