Look for SOAP implementation for C (not C++)

Sven

Could anyone point me to a SOAP implementation for C? What I would
like to do is call out to Web Services from C, and may be later also the
reverse- expose C functions as a Web Service...
At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

Thanks in advance,

- Sven

Christopher Browne

After said:
Could anyone point me to a SOAP implementation for C? What I would
like to do is call out to Web Services from C, and may be later also the
reverse- expose C functions as a Web Service...
At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

gSOAP is the one that is being maintained at present... It speaks
both C and C++.
--
let name="aa454" and tld="freenet.carleton.ca" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
<http://cbbrowne.com/info/soap.html>

CBFalconer

Sven said:
Could anyone point me to a SOAP implementation for C? What I would
like to do is call out to Web Services from C, and may be later
also the reverse- expose C functions as a Web Service...
At the moment we are using GNU C on a UNIX system.

That would be highly unclean, since there is no SOAP in standard
C. I suggest you find a group dedicated to your system, such as