Look Up Table Help

Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys I'm not new to VHDL but am new to coding a LUT in it. I need to program a LUT inside vhdl's dds compiler, this lut will contain sine wave frequencies and these frequencies will then be sent to a DAC. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Awesome, I just have to change the excel file to read the frequencies for the look up table and then save that as the new COE file and then import that into the distributed mem gen?