Looking for 2D Physicengine

Discussion in 'C++' started by Rainer Heynke, Aug 28, 2008.

  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for an 2D Physic engine which supports shapes which I paint.
    Here is a picture to illustrate what I want

    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4761/collisionwithshapexy0.jpg

    Has anyone a idea where I can find informations to realize this kind of
    collision. I need only the collision with a ball and the shapes. I've
    begin to write my own "engine" but there too many bugs, like the ball
    gluing on edges and so on.

    I tried to find on google and an sourceforce to find an engine, but
    there only 2d engines which supports shapes like a ball, a rectangle and
    so on.

    Thank you for helping

    --

    greetings

    Rainer

    no email to please
    you can contact me via newscontact at plucked dot de

    Rainer Heynke, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Juha Nieminen, Aug 28, 2008

  3. Rainer Heynke, Aug 28, 2008