Looking for a book for asp.net for visual studio 2008

JoeP

Hi All,

Anybody can recommend a book that covers all aspects of the vb.net including
security, creating data driven pages etc...

Thanks,

Joe

JoeP

Hi Mark,

That's a nice book<s> but I am looking for a more extensive asp.net book
that show some real solutions.

Thanks,

Joe

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Instead of playing "guessing games" on the newsgroups, why not visit
Amazon.com and read through some of the offerings and their reviews?
Peter

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]