Looking for a C project to read the source code

Sathyaish

The volume of content on SourceForge is overwhelming. It is cumbersome
to sieve through the project listing of projects in any programming
language to look for a project that is of your level of interest, your
subject/topic/vertical domain of interest, and is for your particular
platform, which in my case, is Win32. And to top that, if you're
looking for projects in C, you also must look for a filter -
ATL/MFC/C++/Only C/Console Apps/GUI Apps/Win32 API et al.

To enhance my skills, I need to read an easy to understand project
implemented in C for the Win32 platform. I need two actually:

(1) Console based/CUI based
(2) GUI based

My purpose would be to read the code. Since I am already familiar with
Windows programming, I would also be interested in projects that are
not Win32 API based, meaning CUI based projects for the Win32
platform.

Jim

[...]

Why don't you use google, like everyone else?

Jim