    Does anybody know of any good web sites for looking for local developers
    that are skilled with porting a VB app to an asp.net app?

    Thanks

    Tony, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Tony

    Kim Greenlee Guest

    Tony,

    I find craigslist.org to be the best site for local anything. If your city
    is supported then you should look at the Jobs->software/qa/dba section and
    the gigs->computer sections and determine which area is best for you to post
    in.

    Remote contractors can also be found through craigslist.org as well as other
    online sites.

    Good luck,

    Kim Greenlee

    --
    digipede - Many legs make light work.
    Grid computing for the real world.

    Kim Greenlee, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Thanks Kim, I did not even think of craigslist.

    Tony, Jul 26, 2006