Looking for a few badass Python coders (Chicago).

Discussion in 'Python' started by Wendell III, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. Wendell III

    Wendell III Guest

    Hello everyone,

    I am currently involved with a project involving instant messengers and
    social networks. We really need some talented individuals to help our
    team out with some Python code. Your work would be open sourced, and
    you would be credited in the application itself. Compensation is
    negotiable. Feel free to send a CV, but (to be fair) I am primarily
    interested/most enthralled in/by the idea of taking a look at your best
    work.

    Individuals in the Chicagoland area greatly preferred. ;-)

    Looking forward,
    -Wendell
    --
    ph: 773.880.1282 fx: 866.805.2744 icq: 12107743 aim: zephyrwendell
    gg: 7116285 y!: zephyrwendell web: http://www.zephyrsyndicate.com

    Wendell III, Jan 15, 2005