looking for a few good ideas

Guest

hey all,

here's what i have to work with:
i've got
3 drop-down lists
1 textbox
for makeup my search critera for 1 table of records.

when the user sets his criteria, gets a subset of records based on the
criteria, selects a record to view, and closes that view, i'd like to go back
to the same exact subset of records with the same search criteria the user
entered.

Any ideas?

thanks,
rodchar

Eliyahu Goldin

rodchar,

Put the search result in a datagrid and add a button "View". Select records
to show by clicking them and show them by clicking the View button. Open the
form to show records with showModalDialog.

Eliyahu