    explain more fully.

    Thanks for any help,

    Jason
    jason, Aug 31, 2005

  2. > I'm trying to expand my understanding of the DataGrid control, and I'm
    > specifically curious about the Command columns. I have successfully
    > implemented an EditCommandColumn, but I was wondering, is it possible
    > to create my own kind of Command Column, with my own defined buttons
    > and behaviors?

    Sure. Look at building a custom control that inherits from the DataGrid
    control. Not saying it's easy, but you can do it.

    > Can I use a TemplateColumn as the basis for this? If you need more
    > information to answer this question, let me know and I'll try to
    > explain more fully.

    Sure, add the new column with a button that you tie an event to...

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Aug 31, 2005