    I just started to learn how to write a web base application using ASP.NET.
    Can you please give me some infromation like a good book to start?
    Thanks millions for the information,

    Souris, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Souris

    Kurt Farrar Guest

    I would personally recommend the Wrox Series, I've recently looked at one of
    theirs on ASP.NET Web Parts for .NET 2.0 which was great, other books in
    their series have been really helpful too, although O'Rielly books are also
    great as a reference guide.

    Hope this is a good starting point.

    --
    Kurt Farrar