    conceptulization

    Thanks
    , Aug 22, 2007

  2. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 22 aug 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Looking for a good help desk/ dash board in ASP.

    Impossible, visualisation is clientside, well the looking is possible.

    > Any body worked

    A working body?

    > before on this type of project can help in

    > conceptulization

    "conceptulization", that a fish?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Aug 22, 2007

  3. Linda Marie Guest

    I am doing a series of articles on Help Desk and IT Service Desk Software.
    Here is where you can find them:

    http://www.helpdesknotes.com/software_tools/

    Linda Marie

    Linda Marie, Oct 6, 2007