Looking for a good web-based feed aggregator

Francis Hwang

Hi kids,

I'm looking to install a web-based RSS & Atom aggregator for a project
I'm doing in March. The ideal system would meet a few requirements,
though of course I've got plenty of time to bang around under the hood
and add what's missing:

* easy to customize the design
* supports both RSS & Atom
* full browseable archives

There appear to be two such projects on Rubyforge that are fairly
mature--rubric & rPlanet--but I don't think they meet all these
features, and at any rate I'd love to hear from their developers or
from people who've tried to use them. There's also FeedOnFeeds, and I
have some experience working with it after doing a wierd multi-user
ReBlog install last year, but it's (shudder) PHP.

Any input would be welcome. Thanks!

f.